top of page

Fantasticalbeing Group

Public·19 members
Kirill Petrov
Kirill Petrov

Buy Sell Trade Guns Near Me

We are known for being the premiere place to buy, sell and trade all firearms and firearms accessories. We offer a safe, relaxed and friendly environment for you to buy, sell or trade one gun or a collection of guns. Whether you are in the market to add a firearm to your collection or sell a gun you no longer need, let us help you find a solution that works for you. We are a source you can trust to get you a fair price.

buy sell trade guns near me

Established in 2013, owned and operated, we are a buy, sell, trade shop! We are certified and licensed gold buyers. Located in Washington, PA, we have served the community and the surrounding areas as a go-to swap shop for six years and counting.

Staying relevant! Our swap shop is very selective in the terms of buying and reselling. With technology and the world moving so fast, we shy away from filling our store with items that are outdated or in poor condition. The market is at our fingertips every single day- the Internet is a beautiful thing! That is how our trade shop stays relevant and practical when valuing items, whether that it is in the terms of buying or reselling. In simpler terms, we hold our business to a high standard!

We will gladly provide a fair market value (FMV) appraisal of your firearm. We base our appraisals on the most up-to-date data provided by industry-leading resources. This ensures that your firearm appraisal, consignment, trade or cash purchase is accurate and realistic. A $20.00 appraisal fee per firearm applies unless you consign and sell your firearm with Florida Firearms Academy. If you consign and sell your firearm with Florida Firearms Academy the appraisal fee is waived.

We buy, sell, trade used handguns, rifles, shotguns, and collectible firearms. We also offer consignment sales services. Our inventory changes daily so we encourage you to stop by and check out our selection.

When it comes to selling a firearm, we've helped thousands of Americans sell their guns the safe, legal, and hassle-free way. Our streamlined process allows us to offer higher prices and make selling a gun fast and easy. We live by the golden-rule and treat our customers the way we'd want to be treated. From start to finish we aim for a 5-Star experience .

The Type 07 FFL is by far the most useful and versatile FFL for most people. Not only can you buy, sell and repair guns, you can also manufacture guns and ammo, plus sell NFA items like silencers, and with a Class 03 SOT, manufacture NFA items!

The Type 01 FFL is the most common license type. If you are a gunsmith, this is all the license you need. If you want to buy and sell non-NFA firearms, this license will get you started in the gun business.

The Type 03 FFL is not a license to sell guns, or to acquire guns for resale. It is only intended to facilitate building a collection of old guns. This means it is only for private, personal use. However, it allows you to purchase eligible guns without additional background checks and paperwork on each gun. Some states with restrictive gun laws may ignore your 03 FFL and still require background checks on certain kinds of guns.

The Type 07 FFL is the most powerful and popular FFL to get. With it you can do everything a Type 01 FFL can (buy, sell and repair firearms) plus manufacture guns and ammo. When you add a Class 03 SOT to this license you can also make NFA items like silencers and even machine guns!

I am confused regrading type 1 and 7. If I want to buy/sell guns and ammo, but also build guns from parts and sell them, do I need a type 7 because I am buying the gun in parts and putting it together? I have no plans to make or design my own parts. I plan to buy all the parts from established manufactures and assemble them. Will type 1 work? Lastly, is there any reason to get a type 3 with either 1 or 7?

Brandon,I bought a copy of your guide in 2014 and never moved on it. Now I believe I am ready to move forward. I still have it saved in my computer. Does the same forms still work or do I need a newer copy.Also I am looking at buying, selling and engraving guns. Do you suggest FFl oo1 and oo7 for this?Thank you, Paul

Looking for the nest in firearms? We have what you are looking for. We carry everything from hunting rifles, shotguns, handguns and much more. We make sure that the pieces we sell are top shelf quality and are sure to last for years to come. Give us a call at (724) 863-4444 or pay us a visit to learn more or make a purchase today!

Fair Trade Outlet is an FFL dealer and carries a wide range of firearms including handguns, rifles, shotguns, pistols and more! We also carry a large selection of firearm accessories. Whether it is to buy, sell or trade firearms, we are the dealer for you. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Nehagoyal6397
  • Anatoly Terentyev
    Anatoly Terentyev
  • Parker King
    Parker King
  • Andrew Ramirez
    Andrew Ramirez
  • Daniel Miller
    Daniel Miller
bottom of page